Birthday Roses + Mushroom-Mozzarella Sandwich

It was my birthday over the weekend, and it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I was out and about in London with my sister, and on Saturday night I went out in east London with a couple of friends. It was one of those great nights out where time absolutely flies and you can't believe it's already 3.30am and the club is closing :)

Anyway, I got some totally amazing roses at work yesterday (plus some cupcakes from Marks and Spencer, fancy!), and they look so nice in my room that I had to take a photo (I'm sure you'll all agree) :)


Finally, I made something nice for dinner again! I bought some mushroom in a can, some mozzarella cheese (my favourite) and some random lettuce-type salad (anything would work here), and together they make a mean sandwich, I think (and healthy, too! I read somewhere that mushroom have a lot of protein and are good for you in other ways as well, which I hadn't thought before). I'm not sure if it actually ends up looking that appetising though (they're not snails, I swear) ...


If anyone else is having their birthday in May, I wish them a very happy birthday (the new little princess, for example!).

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts