A Quick Haircare Haul

Hi everyone,

I know I said I would try to do different kinds of posts and not only hauls... But I picked up some hair care items over the weekend and I simply cannot not share them here :) I haven't forgotten about my promise to branch out a bit here on my blog, though!

Anyway, I'll quickly tell you what I bought. Boots had the Garnier Ultimate Blends hair products on a very good offer, so I just had to pick up a new shampoo and conditioner. They had quite many different kinds aimed for different types of hair (with a shampoo and a conditioner in each). They all sounded very good, and I liked the packaging as well. Overall, the first impression I got of the products was very good and I'm very excited to start using my new shampoo and conditioner! I decided to mix it up, so I got the shampoo that's called "The Strength Restorer" with royal jelly, honey and propolis. It's designed for fragile hair prone to breakage, which I definitely have. The conditioner I got was in "The Silky Smoother" with vanilla milk and papaya. It is meant for mid-long hair with split ends, and I feel that that description was made for my hair. Both of the products smell heavenly. I haven't tried either of them yet so I can't really give a proper review yet, but I would definitely recommend everyone to check out this range in Boots (it's still on offer, I believe!), if only for the smell of the products. The range is also amazing, and I'm sure there is a product for every type of hair there is.



I'm also running low on my current hair oil, so I wanted to pick up a new one. I was intrigued by the Renewing Argain Oil of Morocco by the brand OGX. I've heard good things of the brand and their shampoos and conditioners, so I expect good things from this oil. It promises to penetrate the hair shaft quickly (I'm not sure the words "penetrate" and "shaft" should be used in a same sentence here, but oh well.. :D) and finally, it promises "soft, seductive, silky perfection" (oh my god, now this combination of words sounds really wrong as well!). Anyway, I really look forward to seeing if it really delivers on that promise!


As a cheeky little extra, I wanted to show you a gold, shimmery nail polish I found in Urban Outfitters. It was on sale, and I understand why because it is kind of a festive colour. However, I picked it up for just that reason. I think it will be perfect for the coming festive season and to wear on the days and weeks leading up to Christmas. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I am already kind of looking forward to Christmas... I think because the weather has kind of cooled down, I just can't wait for the autumn fashion and the cosy nights in! Anyway, I'll try my best to enjoy the last days of summer, which I'm sure we'll still have plenty of :)



And guys, I know it's monthly favourites time, but I'm quite busy at the moment and I'm not sure when I'll be able to gather up my favourites for you. I might do one a bit late or combine it with my August favourites, I'm not sure yet. You'll hear from me soon anyway, either with a favourites post, or with something else!

Love you all,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts