An Autumn Outfit Haul

Hi everyone,

So, when I bought these items I wasn't really looking to make an outfit for autumn. I bought all of the pieces separately! But, when I came to arrange them to include in this blog post, I realized how nice an outfit they'd make together for when it gets a bit colder. I'll definitely be wearing this outfit as soon as I can!


The jacket is a pocket parka from Primark. I used to have one in navy blue but I lost it last time I went on a night out (oooooops... at least it wasn't anything expensive!). So, I needed a new one, and I think army green is a very nice, neutral colour for a jacket. It is so cheap, it's a nice "squishy" material that won't soak water and it has a hood which was a must for me since it does tend to rain in the autumn, and I always like to be prepared for those moments when I might not have an umbrella with me.

The jumper is amazing, don't you agree all fellow Harry Potter fans?? I've been looking for a shirt with the Deathly Hallows sign for ages and I spotted this jumper in Notting Hill last week. It was £12, which I think is okay for a good jumper. I can't wait to wear this!!!

Finally, the trousers are just simple dark grey jeans (also from Primark). I really wanted to buy a pair with the cut-out knees, or rips in the knees, but after trying on a couple I realized it didn't really look good on me personally (sigh, but sometimes you just have to admit that some trends work for you and some just don't). So, I settled with just regular ones. I looked for some plain grey jeans in Topshop first, but most of them had a high waist which I didn't really want, and these ones from Primark fit fine :) They were around £12, which is ridiculously good for a pair of jeans. They probably won't last as long, but I'm not sure I'll be wearing them much after this autumn/winter anyway.

So there you go, a fashion-y post from me for a change! I actually really enjoyed this, so now I feel like going out to buy a few more outfits to share with you guys! Jokes, though I might be a bit serious...

Until next time!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts