My favourite spring quotes


I love spring. Around this time of the year, I always start getting excited for warmer weather and sunshine, and start planning my summer adventures. Inspired by my favourite autumn quotes post I wrote, I thought it might be nice to round up my favourite quotes about spring.


"Spring is the time of plans and projects".
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina


“April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”
- William Shakespeare, Sonnet XCVIII



“Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade”
- Charles Dickens, Great Expectations


"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome".
- Anne Bradstreet


“That is one good thing about this world...there are always sure to be more springs.”
- L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea


“The deep roots never doubt spring will come.”
- Marty Rubin


“When there is nothing left to learn from the winter, move on to the spring!”
- Mehmet Murat ildan


"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming."
- Pablo Neruda


“Today has been a day dropped out of June into April.”
-L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Windy Poplars


“Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
- Lilly Pulitzer


Let me know what you love about spring by leaving a comment!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts