My favourite autumn quotes


Autumn is probably my favourite time of the year. I love all seasons - each season has something very special about it, and I especially love the time when seasons change - it's so nice to be so excited for change! However, autumn holds a special place in my heart - I love the colourful leaves, the crisp days, autumn fashion, cosy nights in, the anticipation and preparations for Christmas... October is my second favourite month of the year (only after my birthday month May!)

Without further ado, I'll share with you some of my favourite quotes about autumn (I'll credit the original author where possible).


"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
- L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days."
- John Burroughs



"My favorite color is October."
- Unknown


“Autumn is the time of year when Mother Nature says, “Look how easy, how healthy, and how beautiful letting go can be.”
- Toni Sorenson


“Life is like an Autumn; short but colourful.”
- Zain Baloch



“Life begins again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald


“For as long as she could remember, she had thought that autumn air went well with books, that the two both somehow belonged with blankets, comfortable armchairs, and big cups of coffee or tea.”
- Katarina Bivald, The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend



“As the season changes, we learn to adapt.”
- Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind



“Autumn is my spring!”
- August Strindberg, A Dream Play



I hope these quotes made you appreciate this time of year a little bit more! What is your favourite season - let me know in the comments!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts