April favourites


It's that time of the month again - time to gather together things I've been loving for the past month! Hopefully you find these kinds of posts interesting, I really love writing them :)

BEAUTY

I recently bought a new foundation since I needed a new one in a pale shade. I have a lot of BB creams that suit me better in the summertime when I'm a bit tanned, and I'm really paranoid of my foundation not matching my face. Anyway, after watching a high-street foundation review by Pixiwoo on YouTube, I decided to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation. Pixiwoo do really know their stuff - the foundation is amazing. It is really creamy and easy to apply, and provides medium coverage although I normally like to put on a sheer layer. It provides a nice, sheer base that looks like your skin but still covers the majority of any imperfections.


FASHION

It's been quite nice and sunny, but not extremely warm, in the UK for the past couple of weeks, so I've been really enjoying wearing my light jackets. The leather jacket on the left is new, I previously owned a leather jacket but I got bored of the style, and it started showing signs of wear as well (having owned it for almost 5 years, it's no surprise). My new one is from Topshop! The jacket on the right is old, but neutral tones are everywhere this season, so I've got some good use out of it this past month!



TV & FILM

A recent favourite TV series of mine has been Sex Education. I know I'm a little bit late to the bandwagon here, the series has been out on Netflix for a couple of months now, but I only really got the push to start watching it when my boyfriend's sister recommended it, and we normally like similar things. It's also filmed quite near where my boyfriend is from, which is fun! Anyway, if there is anyone out there who still hasn't watched this series, I'd highly recommend it.

Another new series me and my boyfriend have enjoyed watching is Fleabag. At first I wasn't sure if it would be my cup of tea, but I'm really happy I started watching it, as it is super funny and real! It's got some great actors in it too.

Finally, Our Planet is a must-watch! I've found my love of nature documentaries again.

FOOD

I've recently got really into having mint tea in the evenings. Since it has still been a little bit cold, it's really nice to warm up with a nice cup of tea, and mint tea is a nice sweet treat without actually being bad for you. It totally satisfies my sweet cravings, which is great!


That's all I have for now! As always, let me know what you've been loving in April in the comments below :)

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts