My favourite TV programs


Like every other human on the planet, I like watching TV and getting sucked into a new series on Netflix. I thought it might be fun to share my favourite TV shows, and hopefully you might find a new series to binge on!

Friends
Friends is probably my favourite TV show. I laugh out loud every single episode, and the group dynamic is just perfect. And with 10 seasons of 20+ episodes, you won't run out of episodes!

Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones is a must-watch. Everything about the story is so well thought out: the plot, the locations, costumes... There are also some very strong female characters. With the new season starting very soon, what better time to binge the whole series!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
This show is a perfect combination of humour, fantasy and normal high school life. Although I have to say I don't enjoy the last couple of seasons as much as the first few, I love the series as a whole!

Gavin & Stacey
This is such a funny and relatable show! There are only a couple of seasons, so binging this shouldn't take too long. The Christmas episode is an absolute must!

The Crown
This show is very well made, and has some really good actors in it. I especially like it because it enables me to learn about history, so I feel like I'm being productive while still relaxing! I'm really excited for season 3...

Those are my top 5 shows that I'd recommend everyone to watch. Let me know if you share some of the same favourites as I do, and let me know one of your other favourites in the comments! I'm always looking for new shows to watch.

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts