Blog intro

Howdy dowdy reader(s)! (i'm not too optimistic yet :D)

I'll join all of these people setting up new blogs, I probably won't be too different to the majority but I'll do it anyway! This will mostly be a personal space for me anyway, but if anyone enjoys reading my posts then great!

You'll probably want to know a little bit about me first. I am a 22-year-old girl from Finland (which is "cool" in the literary sense of the word) living in London. I love all things beauty and fashion, so most of my posts will probably revolve around these topics, though I'll probably sneak an odd few "get-to-know-me-better" and "this is what my life really is" posts in between :)

Just to give you a bit of an introduction as to what kind of posts I will be doing: My passion is beauty, so you can expect lots of favourites and review posts, maybe some OOTD posts too. I already have some really nice posts in mind, like a Christmassy one (I'm also a Christmas fanatic!) and maybe a 50 things about me post (I might have to narrow it down to 25 things or do like a "10 questions" sort of post since I usually can get quite excited and go on one topic for a long while. This was supposed to be a really short introductory post, for example, but it is getting a bit long already!).

Anyway, let's see what happens, I'll probably be making the first proper post sometime this/next week so you (probably mostly I, though) will have something to look forward to!

Have a great weekend, the weather's just amazing in London now, it is very autumny with red and yellow leaves, sun and crispy air! Make sure to enjoy it, I definitely will :)

Love, Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts