OOTD + Festive Portobello Market

Happy Saturday!

Mine consisted of a visit to Portobello Road, which is one of my favourite places in London. Even though the weather was more or less grim, there was still festivity in the air! (there wasn't room for much else though, it was pretty much packed.) I wonder if they are going to put up Christmas lights there.

I made my only purchases at Poundland, just some toothpaste (fortunately they had a Arm&Hammer whitening one for sensitive teeth, which I really need. One of the ingredients was baking soda, which actually tastes a bit weird, but I guess I'll get used to it...?) and some festive Jaffa Cakes.



And this is what I was wearing (plus a coat of course). I am so sorry for my unprofessionality, I probably should figure something out soon to get better pictures up here...



I have a feeling I might put up a Current Favourites post tomorrow, I have some things in mind and I've already took some photos! (I've got off to a good start with this blog, haven't i? I'm sure the honeymoon period will wear off soon, but let's enjoy it while it lasts!)

Who's excited for Christmas?!!?? I just realised I will have to buy an advent calendar pretty soon to not get left behind with it! I'm still deciding between a high-quality chocolate one and a pretty picture calendar with glitter and an amazing winter landscape... I also noticed they've done Frozen calendars this year, which I've un-seriously (or maybe semi-seriously...?) been eyeing :)

Until tomorrow!

Love, Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts