OOTD

I always say that I'll post quick OOTDs during the week, but I never seem to do so. So, this is me doing a quick OOTD today. I'm really loving the grey dress I bought when I went to Bath, and it was perfectly fitting for a Sunday lunch in Nando's with friends. I wore it with IsaDora lipstick in 162 Tropical Pink (I'm not sure if you can really see it in the picture), which is a really old lipstick of mine which I rediscovered recently and actually really love. The colour payoff is amazing and it stays on pretty well as well. I would definitely recommend it! I have another lipstick in the same line (I think), it's IsaDora 03 Red Carpet. I wore it yesterday, and it is the perfect red!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, and have an amazing week!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts