Book Bucket List


As I'm sure you are aware by now, I'm a book worm. I used to read a lot as a child - by "a lot", I mean taking out 10 books at a time from the library and being back a few weeks later. As a student, I found it difficult to find time to read something other than my course books, but now that I'm employed, I've found my love of reading again. Last year I read 12 books - I'm determined to hit that same number this year, if not more. At the moment, I'm on my third book of the year (I've been reading books that are very quick to read, and I've been on holidays - that's the explanation). I'm currently reading Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Temple, which I'd recommend to everyone! The style of writing is very funny and easy to read, but the topics and themes are quite deep.

Anyway, the topic of this post is "Book Bucket List: 55 Books To Read Before You Die" (sounds morbid...). I'm always looking for more classics to tackle, so I thought taking the challenge would give me some new reading recommendations - but it's also really fun to see how many of them I've read already!


So there we are - less dots that I thought there would be. But I've definitely got some ideas for books to read in 2019 - to mention a few, I'm interested in The Book Thief, The Secret Garden and Catch-22.

Let me know in the comments if you're a book worm like me, and which book from the list you would like to read in 2019!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts