What I got for Christmas

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and a good start to the new year. I had such a relaxing two-week break, and now I'm more than ready for 2019!

I know it's a little bit late for this kind of post, but I really wanted to share my Christmas presents with you - I got some amazing things! So, in no particular order, let's go!


I got this amazing book lamp - it looks like a small book but opens to reveal lighted pages. You can even open it completely to create a circular lamp! This is really cute, as I love books, but also a very practical present.


I got a onesie, which is a really practical present as my flat is very cold in the wintertime. This keeps me so warm!


I got a new coffeemaker, and this one is great! It is quick and easy to use, and the coffee tastes like it's from an actual coffee shop!


I got a spa set from Champneys - including a shower gel, body lotion and body butter. I'm someone who moisturises after every single shower, so these will definitely come in good use! The scent Citrus Blush is very refreshing and appropriate for the start of a new year.


I love this monogrammed mug - it's the perfect size for a cup of tea!


I received a package from my family before Christmas, with some chocolate - and liquorice! It's one of the things I really miss, so it's nice to have a small supply with me.






I then received a couple of small gifts, such as a nail file and buffer block and a Sanctuary Spa candle in Black Rose and Cassis - and a lot of chocolate!!

As I said, my break was very relaxing, spent on the sofa watching films and series, reading books, and eating way too much chocolate... But now I'm very excited for what 2019 will bring! But more on that on another blog post coming soon.

I wish you all a great 2019!

Love,
MaddyLou

Comments

Popular Posts