Athens


Last week I visited Athens on a work trip. I love Greece, but I've never been to Athens before (I've been to Crete two times on family holiday), so I really enjoyed spending some time in the capital city! Unfortunately, I only really had half a day to explore in central Athens due to work, and it was raining and quite cold which I was not expecting. Still, I really liked what I did see, so I'm hoping to be able to go back some time in the summer!




The main sights in Athens are all around the hill of Akropolis, and the surrounding area is stunning with lots of old architecture and cute side streets.


Like I said, I would love to go back to explore more (with hopefully a more warm and sunny weather!). Either way, I'm very happy that I got this chance to visit the city alongside a work trip.

Have you been to Athens, or elsewhere in Greece?

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts