Early spring


It has been such glorious, sunny and warm weather for the past couple of days here in the UK that I'm starting to wonder whether spring has arrived very early this year. I'm sure we'll still get a spell of cold weather before spring properly starts, but I've really enjoyed this false start!

During the weekend I visited Taunton with my boyfriend. It's only an hour's train ride away from Bath, where I live, and I heard it's a cute little town. I was pleasantly surprised to find there were lots of things to do there - a lot of shops, a nice castle, a very good park and a cathedral. We really wanted to visit the Museum of Somerset (housed in the castle pictured below) while there, but unfortunately it is closed on Sundays. Perhaps a good reason to go back at some point in the future!


Let me know if spring has sprung where you live, and if you're excited for the summer - I for one definitely am!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts