A Sunny Saturday

I just wanted to post a few photos of my sunny Saturday in London. In the morning, I chilled in the Italian Gardens in Hyde Park, which is one of my favourite places in London (I just can't help but feel calm in there). I wore my new flats from Primark which I absolutely love.


In the evening, I went to watch the Oxford-Cambridge boat race by the Thames! I had no idea it was today until... well, today, and I made quite a spontaneous decision with a couple of friends to go to Hammersmith to watch the crews row by. In the end, I am very happy we did. The weather was amazing, as was the atmosphere by the river. I had no idea the boat race was as much of a street party (with copious amounts of alcohol) as it ended up being. Oxford won, but I honestly didn't really care :)


I'll leave it at that summery picture!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts