Happy Easter!

I hope you've had a happy Easter. My weekend has consisted of a lot of parks and of course, chocolate <3





I also attended a church service on Sunday. I'm not a massively religious person but I do love the serene atmosphere during holidays, like Christmas and Easter. I think a bit of spirituality doesn't hurt anyone. I went to Westminster Abbey, which was packed of course, but the architecture really is second to none.



Now that the holidays are over, you can expect a proper post from me tomorrow! I'll be doing a March favourites, hopefully someone will still be interested (though I feel a post within the first week of a new month is still fair game).

Hopefully the rest of your April will be chocolatey as well, I for one am not intending to stop here!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts