Disney Tag!

I am a total Disney fan. The films just take me back to my childhood, and I love the stories and songs even now that I'm older. Hence, I thought I would be the perfect person to answer a few Disney-related questions. There's not really one tag that I find covers everything, so I've collected questions from various different places. It would so nice if someone wanted to answer the questions I've selected here, so if you do make sure to send me the link one way or another!

So, here goes:

1) Favourite Princess: I would have to say Anna (from Frozen) or Belle. They are actually incidentally also the princesses I feel like I most resemble, or then I would just like to think I do :)

2) Favourite Prince: Flynn Rider!! Definitely.

3) Favourite Couple: I feel like there are so many cute couples in Disney movies, but I've been able to narrow it down to either Anna and Kristoff or the Lady and the Tramp.

4) Favourite Song: This is a very hard one, because I have Disney soundtrack CDs that I frequently listen to. I cannot pick one, but my favourites include I Won't Say (I'm In Love), Under the Sea, Belle, Beauty and the Beast, Love Is an Open Door, When Will My Life Begin, I've Got a Dream, The Circle of Life and Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

5) Favourite Movie: This is also extremely difficult, but I would narrow it down to The Lion King, The Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Pocahontas, Mary Poppins, Tangled and Frozen (hahhah, excellent narrowing-it-down here).

6) First Disney Movie I Saw: I'm pretty sure the first Disney film I went to see in the cinema was Little Mermaid, even though I think I saw The Lion King pretty early on too. The first Disney film I remember watching on VHS (haha, good times) is The Fox and the Hound.

7) Favourite Sidekick: I don't know if this counts, but I love Timon, he's hilarious. In fact, one of my favourite films ever is Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa, which I used to watch with my sisters. We have so many inside jokes with quotes from the film that we love to say in convenient situations. If Timon is not really considered a sidekick, then I'll have to say Meeko from Pocahontas. I love rabbit/meerkat type animals (hence Timon), and I love Meeko's loyalty, he's the perfect pet.

8) Favourite Villain: I think Gaston is a very well thought-out character, which makes him a hilarious villain. Also, the Siamese cats in The Lady and the Tramp are probably not the main villains, but they are mega-evil.

9) Have You Been to Any of the Disney Parks? I visited DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida, around a year ago. I only visited the Magic Kingdom Park, which was enough for one day though. My favourite attractions were the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Splash Mountain, It's A Small World and Space Mountain. In general, I also really loved the Main Street and the firework show, even though it was a really cold night when I was there and I was shivering through it!

10) A Moment/Scene in Any Disney Movie That Never Fails to Make You Cry: Most teary deaths in Disney films are Bambi's mother getting shot (dammit, even thinking about it makes me tear up) and Mufasa getting trampled by the gazelles. Other emotional scenes include Widow Tweed dropping Tod off in the forest and Elsa defrosting Anna. And obviously, The Circle of Life in the beginning of The Lion King always gives me the chills.

I think 10 might be a good number of questions for this tag. As I said, I would love it if anyone did this tag and if you do, remember to link it to me!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

  1. Love your Answers and I have to agree with you on most of them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts