OOTD & FOTD + small Primark haul!

I'm so sorry I've been kind of AWOL lately. I've been busy, and to be honest, I was very active here on my blog in the beginning of the month, so I think some quietness on this front was welcome :)

Anyway, lately I've been very into curling my hair, which I've been pairing with a cat eye and bronze eye shadow. I just thought I might show you the look I've been doing a lot, and also share an OOTD at the same time :)




As I promised in the title, I also have a small Primark haul here. Today I popped into Primark in Marble Arch after work, because I had set my sights on a very basic black t-shirt with a boat neck. They had loads of shirts and dresses with boat necks in the spring collection, so I think they will be very in this season. Anyway, it was only £3, so why not, and I think it will really help bring a "90s" vibe to my wardrobe. Oh my god, I have such bittersweet memories of boat necks, I remember wearing them when I was like 11 or 12 and thinking I was so fashionable, and also those shirts with one thick and one thin strap (anyone else?).

In addition to the shirt, I absolutely fell in love with two of the spring collection candles in Primark. I bought the scents Red Berry & Jasmine in a small tin size (which I actually already purchased on Sunday, when I noticed the black boat neck shirt but they didn't have one in my size that day so I had to go in again today) and Passionfruit & Vanilla Cream in the bigger pot size. Both are an ideal mixture of fresh and sweet aromas, which I think is a perfect combination for spring. I can actually smell the Passionfruit & Vanilla in my room even thought I haven't burned it because it doesn't have a lid, and it truly smells good enough to eat :)


I do realize you cannot see the shape of the shirt in the picture, but it is a boat neck t-shirt. Now I'll have to include it in an OOTD for you :) And you also might notice that I have a random packet of cotton pads in the photo. I also went to Boots to look for bigger cotton pads because I'll soon start using my Garnier cleansing lotion, and I wanted to get bigger cotton pads than the normal round ones for easier and less wasteful cleansing. I found the oval-sized large cotton wool pads in the baby section which I think will be perfect, and also only £1.50 so a total bargain considering I only need one per night and there's 80 in there. I do love a good bargain <3

Soon it is time for a February favourites!

Until then,

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts