OOTD

Just a quickie today, eh-heh. My makeup and outfit today is completely inspired by Zoella. I purchased the Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain in 005 Parisian Passion late last year because she was raving about it, and I have to say it really is very nice. There will still be a month or so when I can get away with wearing dark colours, so I'm making the most of it. And I think this lipstick (it is actually kind of half way between a lipstick and a lipgloss) is perfect if you want to look a bit more glamourous or dressed-up. What I love most about it is that it's so long-lasting!


I didn't really do much today, just popped to buy some groceries and visit the library. I found a very interesting book that I'm so excited to start reading, it's called "A 1950s Housewife - Marriage and Homemaking in the 1950s" (at first I read Marriage and Lovemaking, which would have been an entirely different book, haha). Anyway, I'm really into history, especially family/women/household history, and all the decades in the 1900s, so you can imagine this book is right up my street. I think it mostly covers Britain, and I know more about 1950s America beforehand, so it is going to be very nice to educate myself British style! :)

Until very soon!

Love,
Maddy-Lou

Comments

Popular Posts